I can’t tell you how surprised/happy/giddy I felt when I found out that Sally over at Fairy Dust Teaching had nominated me for a Stylish Blogger Award! I think the most awesome part of this was to know Sally – whose blog I worship – had paid attention to my blog over here at all! So thank you so much, Sally, and know that I think you and your projects are absolutely brilliant!!!
The rules of acceptance:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 10-15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
7 Things About Me
1. I secretly don’t like knitting and wish I didn’t feel obligated by all-thing’s-homey to learn!
2. I want a family cow. In the worst way possible!
3. I’m addicted to checking my email. But then if I don’t have the time to respond to people right away, I feel guilty because I read their email already!
4. I’m addicted to reading. When I latch on to a new interest or passion, I read about it until everyone around me is sick of me and then I read some more. 🙂
5. In my head, Waldorf, Westom A. Price, and the “Radical Homemakers”/back to the land concept’s are completely melded into one inseparable life philosophy.
6. I really want to watch the sun set someday level with the horizon. This of course means I must travel to an exotic island.
7. I love ballet and in theory I am always wanting to go to ballets, but when I get there I’m fidgety and aching to get home to something productive, like the garden. I think this marks a decline in my artistic aesthetics.
The blog’s I am nominating. These are some of my favorite blog’s! Even though some of these blogs have a different focus then mine, I relate to them, I look forward to their updates and wish I knew these people in RL, because I am sure we would all be kindred spirits. 😉
Love all these blogs, and so many others too! Thank you all for sharing a piece of your life with me, it is greatly appreciated! The internet and blogging has fostered an amazing opportunity to create a different sort of global culture and community. I love being a part of all of yours as a result of your beautiful and stylin’ blogs. 😉